Monday, October 15, 2007

Tipping Points on the Environment

Many people will be blogging about saving the environment and its many inhabitants, global warming, steps we can take to reverse our carbon emissions and other green issues today in a collective effort to create Internet buzz.

I've recently purchased a hybrid vehicle. I hesitated about liking the new car for about a week. I didn't want to give up my Subaru Forester but I saw that I could easily reduce my own carbon emissions by trading in the Forester on a hybrid Prius. And I went ahead but I dragged my feet about really liking the new car. I felt it was medicinal.

But I love it. It's a pleasure to drive. I see many more hybrids on the roads around me this year than ever before.

So more and more people are reaching the tipping point and doing one and then another and another thing to reverse Global Warming. Hopefully this will help other people to jump on board.

I love the hybrid car and feel very good about driving it...not a bad trade up.

No comments: